Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dinner for Two: our week in food

birdAve


Sunday: Vegetarian musubis. I made them with brown rice and jalapeno tofu. They were tasty, but totally fell apart. Will have to explore further options.

Monday: Crostini with roasted onion, eggplant, and brie served with a tomato and arugula salad dressed with basil infused macadamia oil.

Tuesday: Safeway pizza. Dustin claims this is the best take and bake around. I'm on the fence.

Wednesday: Teriyaki veggie stir fry with brown rice.

Thursday: Pizza, smoked salmon straight from Alaska, and my coleslaw at a beachside "Welcome Home" picnic for my brother in law. He has been away fishing salmon for the summer in Alaska. Glad you're back Brendan!

Friday: First day in Denver! Ate bar food that is too embarrassing to share. Let's just say I'm not certain it was food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...