Friday, November 25, 2011

Cook, Eat, Love, Repeat



We cooked our hearts out yesterday! Wait, that sounds gross.

Deviled eggs topped with Hungarian paprika (Thanks Loree!) 




                   
How about this: we cooked with love and shared a wonderful meal with family.

Aromatics for the turkey



 
My brother, his girlfriend, my nephews, my sister, her boyfriend and our BIMC ohana joined us for the meal.

Garlic soup


 
We are very blessed to have family to spend holidays with all the way out here in the middle of the  Pacific.

Sweet potato casserole

Brussels sprouts mushroom bake with crouton topping

























Avocado pie

Nephew in grandma's apron


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Is that Hayden? So cute! And, might I add that the food looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You never cease to amaze me. Avocado pie? I've never heard of such a thing. The brussels sprout bake sounds delicious too. And your nephew is too cute. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....deviled eggs! I didn't have them this year. You should try smoked salmon & caper deviled eggs or wasabi deviled eggs. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...