Monday, August 29, 2011

Herb Specimens

From my garden. 


Oregano. 


Spearmint. 






Lemon grass. 


Green onion. 


Rosemary. 


Basil. 




Thyme. 


I'm frustrated with how these photos turned out but posting anyway. Photography can be so stinkin' hard! Having a garden with fresh herbs cheers me up though. 

I would be ecstatic if you voted for my Hawaiian Style Fish Chowder in the Flavors Take Flight contest by clicking the link and giving it a "thumbs up."

Mahalo! Hope everyone out there had a great start to the week. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the photos! And as for a pup, you should just take the jump. Make sure you're willing to sacrifice time, energy, sleep, and money as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your herbs look great and have me feeling a little jealous because I've only got a few growing this year. (Darn rental home and not being able to plant an actual garden!)

    And if you ever need photography advice, let me know. It's what I do for a living. :)

    ReplyDelete

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...