Sunday, July 3, 2011

Smells like...

This post from one of my favorite blogs, Milk & Mode, got me thinking about a signature scent.

It's gotta have gardenia, because it reminds me of our wedding.

naturesedgefarm
Us. Gardenia behind ear, gardenia bouquet. 
And lemon, because it gives me energy and lifts my mood.

heartsandbows494
Lemon-sugar-butter. More on this later. 

Lavender, for friendship. I love you MHD.

KimsScents
MHD at Alii Kula Lavender Farm on Maui

Something a touch masculine, because I think men's cologne on women is sexy. Thinking salt.

portlandgeneralstore
infused with ocean

What are your favorite fragrances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...