Monday, September 26, 2011

Dinner for Two: Our Week in Food

Introducing my new weekly post! I'll be sharing what we eat for dinner every night, plus some fun links, and highlights. Just another way to put my life in food parentheses.

Monday: Swiss Chard Salad with Crouton Overload

Tuesday: Veggie burger at Splasher's with waffle fries (my favorite)

Wednesday: Pasta with Arugula Pesto and garden tomatoes


Thursday: Musubis, chips, and deli salad after helping Dustin out at the shop. We make it to the beach just in time for sunset. Dinner on the beach is always good, no matter what you eat.


Friday: Roasted Carrot Soup with Biscuits. Thanks to my friend Becky for the inspiration!


Saturday: Breakfast for dinner with eggs, potatoes, and leftover biscuits. Made by Dustin, he really does a mean breakfast.

Sunday: Vegetarian musubis. Traditionally these hot sushi type rolls, a Hawaiian specialty, contain SPAM and I'm constantly finding myself sneaking a musubi when no one is around to witness the violation. A true guilty pleasure that must be stopped. Hopefully, my creation will curb the cravings. I'll let you know how it goes.

Highlight of the week: Speaking of guilty pleasures, mine was featured on the Joy the Baker podcast this week. If you listen in, I'm the girl who likes to rub her eyes;) This was super exciting for me since I love this podcast more than any other form of entertainment at the moment. Yay!

Hope you have a happy and healthy week ahead! I'm heading to Colorado to meet up with some friends next week, so I'm not sure how much blogging will get done, but you'll forgive me, right?


1 comment:

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...