Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Want to Say That!

Here is a list of crazy, funny, poignant, absurd, and brilliant words and phrases my 10 year old student with autism says on a weekly, if not daily, basis. Keep in mind he is barely verbal, so these phrases are about all he can say.

Happy Halloween!
Bonjour
Get offa me
Gimme back
Give me a hug, give me a hand
Mono
Hey!
Stay back
Why do you TALK
Get back here
Run boy
Open the door, no. Open the door, no.
No, no, no
Jana wait
A-Alex
Scooby dooby doo, where are you?
This! (with cat walk style pose)
Who are you?
Alright, alright, alright
I'm sorry boo
Eat the bread, eat the bread
Stupid dog
Crazy cat
Excuse me, no kekaki
Waka willi kaka key
Hi sigh-o
And my personal favorite: Suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...