Sunday, August 9, 2009

How this is gonna go

So I'm writing this blog because these are the things I just gotta talk about. I'm not sure how it's all going to work out and fit together, so I guess the next thing is to just dive right in.

I'll be writing in here (hopefully) daily about my current passions. I believe in simple food, so this will be my little place to share recipes and insights.

Working with a child with autism brought a bright light to my world. It's been a fun, dark, hilarious, insightful, frustrating, and humbling experience. We hear a lot from parents and teachers, so I wanted to add my thoughts as a lowly paraprofessional.

Every weekend I hang out with Maggy. She is 90 and has Alzheimer's and this experience is slowly changing my perspective on life.

So hopefully someday this blog will get interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...