Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Girl Can Dream, of New York

Can't get New York City off my mind.

Keeping the dream (some call it obsession) alive by keeping track of all the must sees in this handy dandy notebook, (Blue's Clues reference reserved for RS)
makeshoplive

And resting my dreamy head on this pillow.

NestaHome
Indulging in my new found (albeit belated) love for Woody Allen
EcoStudioNYC
They say keeping visuals of your dreams nearby helps you achieve them

vsc83
ptchapman


New York, I Love You
Raceytay
And you don't even know it.


 See the related:  Etsy Treasury

1 comment:

  1. This post has reinvigorated my love for New York. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...