The moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived: the release of my 2010 Autobio Playlist, of course.
1. "Hurricane" by John Cruz
John Cruz is an amazing artist from Oahu. I've been fortunate enough to see him live a few times. This song in particular, really speaks to me.
2. "The Climb" by Hannah Montana, err Miley Cyrus
It's hard to work in an elementary school and not like some Hannah Montana. Plus, it's a great song!
3. "You Can't Always Get What You Want," by the Rolling Stones
Because you can't.
4. "Beat It," by Michael Jackson
For my amazing little talent show kids!
5. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
At the top of my lungs in the car (alone).
6. "Tiny Dancer," by Elton John
Because what's a mix without my favorite song?
7. "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw
Love this song! What would you do if you knew you were dying soon?
8. "Beautiful Boy," by John Lennon
For my beautiful nephews.
9. "You Really Got a Hold On Me," by She & Him
Gotta watch the live performance! Zooey Deschanel is amazing and this song is so true and great, a classic cover.
10. "You've Got a Friend in Me," by Randy Newman
For my little man, who I miss dearly. You've always got a friend in me JK!
11. "Edge of Seventeen," by Stevie Nicks
If I could be any rocker, it'd be her.
12. "Auld Lang Syne," by James Taylor
Here's to a great 2011!
Thanks to Becky for turning me on to this idea, what fun!