Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vote for my Smoky Cheddar BBQ Grilled Cheese


St. Francis Winery is hosting "Say Cheese!" a gourmet grilled cheese recipe contest on their Facebook page. For my Smoky Cheddar BBQ Grilled Cheese to even be considered, I need your votes! Only the top 10 most popular sandwiches get tasted by the judges.

I'll warn you now, voting in this contest takes a moment. Click here to go to the contest page, like St. Francis Winery, then scroll down to vote for my Smoky Cheddar BBQ Grilled Cheese. You will also need to vote from a laptop or desktop computer, the app won't work on a smart phone or iPad.

Thank you for taking the time to help me win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...