Saturday, November 20, 2010

In Gratitude

For all the complaining that comes out of me about not living in France, or having a million dollars, or probably not becoming the next American Idol, the truth is my life is downright good. Amazing, even. In fact, how did I get so lucky? Being Thanksgiving week and all, it is time for a little gratitude for all that is good.

Dear Universe,

Thank you for:

cappuccinos
my home
the hammock on the lanai
sending me to live on the island of Hawaii
soft sand
asparagus
new and old friends
clairvoyance (that was for you, BL)
Oprah
Big Island Motorcycle Co.
that guy who sleeps in my bed
Hawaiian winters
allowing me to be born in America
family and new babies
those weeds with the pink seeds that glow in the morning sunlight on my way to work
Obama
imagination
getting me back on a motorcycle
coral reefs
good writers
my mentor teacher
legs
the sky

Feel free to add to this list under comments below.

It IS all good.

1 comment:

  1. Amen.

    I'm adding:

    Champagne
    The Internet
    Adventure
    Django Reihnhardt
    The Ocean
    My friend Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Aloha Saturdays with Maggy reader! Thank you for your comments, I love hearing your thoughts and feedback.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...